Welcome to the Catoosa County Library
The Library offers a variety of services such as children, tweens, teens, and adult activities, an outstanding Genealogy collection, and over 100,000 items in print and audiovisual formats to check out. At the library, we provide free Internet, including wireless, and access to Microsoft Office programs. Library users also have access to GALILEO and GADD.
The Catoosa County Library is a member of PINES, a public library lending network of more than 275 libraries throughout Georgia.
The Catoosa Library at Ringgold, Georgia, was established in 1937 under the patronage of the Works Progress Administration. It was located upstairs in the old Methodist parsonage until it was moved to the basement of the new courthouse in 1938. The library moved to a new building in 1971. In 1999, the Catoosa County Library became part of the Benton Place Campus. The current building was a $3 million dollar project paid with SPLOST funds.
Our mission is to improve our community's quality of life by providing the materials and services that will meet their educational, recreational, and information needs.